Monday, July 13, 2009

No Lube Please!

The KPK (Indonesia's anti-corruption KGB) have been going through some hard times.

I went on a date recently where the topic of Batman came up and being an Indonesia geek I made the connection between Antasari and Harvey Dent. Perhaps Antasari is more like Two-Face, I do not know, personally I am still giving him the benefit of the doubt.

In any case, today I spot that SBY wants less friction between the KPK and the police. The KPK have one objective, root out corruption, friction between the KPK and (let's face it) every other governmental institution is assured.

The more friction the better!

4 comments:

delvi said...

wah, 100 percent agree!
my say? KPK should be there. we still need them badly. but there must be a dog standing there to watch them.
the police? they are too lame to handle corruption cases. they need to do some housekeeping before even dream to take over KPK's tasks.

delvi said...

eh, forget to spit this: you are really a geek even on a date you talk about Indonesia. my my .....

Nana Podungge said...

hahahaha ... Delvi is right. lol.

Unknown said...

Was there ever any doubt that I am a total geek! : )